How To Prepare For Your Carpet Cleaning
- When you schedule your cleaning you should receive an arrival time window. We make every effort to keep our appointments, however on occasion we may have to adjust our schedule. We will not rush through one job to arrive on time to the following job. By being prepared you can help us to maintain our schedule. If for some reason we have to adjust our schedule we will give you a courtesy call to let you know. Likewise, if for some reason you must change or reschedule your appointment or adjust the cleaning order please give us as much notice as possible.
- Vacuum all carpet and edge you want cleaned.
- Move furniture you would like moved (we dont move beds dressers hutches entertainment centers tv’s gun cabinets tables exercises equipment sectionals sleeper sofas, etc). Ask for details if you want something moved.
- Put breakables away.
- Secure pets.
- Pin up draperies and bed sheets.
- To increase dry times have fans blowing down and thermostat fan to on.
- We advise waiting till next day to move furniture back.
- Try and stay off carpet till it dry.
- BE CAREFUL CARPET IS WET! Avoid walking on carpet and then onto a wood, vinyl or tile surface it will be slippery.
CARPET CLEANING SCHEDULE